Need to Accelerate Business Growth? I am a Fractional Sales and Marketing Exec and Business Coach with 30+ Years of Experience, Growing Multi-Million Dollar Businesses?
I am Pam Schaper Cabalka and I’ve spent 35+ years helping companies grow in a variety of positions from my early years as a successful conceptual sales rep through many years of executive sales and marketing positions… to roles as a fractional executive, consultant, and coach, helping companies from start-ups to $450 million.
A fractional executive brings an outside perspective into a company to set strategy and lead the team on a part-time basis to move your organization off the dime, put process in place and set the stage for ongoing superior performance until the need for a full time executive arises. I help you figure out where you are, where you want to go, and how to get you there. When I work with clients I bring a solid track record of success:
Highly Accomplished Sales, Marketing and Operations Executive and consultant with a track record of growing/driving revenue in dynamic, high-growth, innovative organizations.
Leadership: Recognized by peers and clients for having strong team building C-Level and peer communication skills, inter functional collaboration, creative and innovative thinking and the ability to transform business problems into solutions.
Sales, Business Development and Marketing Success: Many years of success building, leading and taking personal ownership of direct and indirect revenue objectives and complex, conceptual, multi-million dollar contracts.
Visionary Builder and Do-er: History of moving from strategic to tactical – creating the vision, developing the strategy and planning and leading the tactical implementation to achieve overall goals and objectives.
Markets: Technology/SaaS/Software & Services, Healthcare, Higher-Education, Fortune 1000, Associations and Non-Profits, Online Learning, Certification and Assessment.
Interested in exploring how a fractional executive and business coach, like me, could help you reach the next level in your career? Let’s get the conversation started. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Schaper, Inc?
“To leave a legacy of success by positively impacting companies and the executives who lead them!”
“To consistently and professionally grow companies to achieve extraordinary results!”
“To help companies and executives grow, overcome roadblocks and exceed revenue expectations!”
Why You’ll Love Schaper, Inc.
- LEGACY Every day, I contribute to the world in a positive way. The impact I make on my clients and colleagues will have a lasting benefit.
- INTEGRITY I am genuine in all aspects of my life. I “walk my talk” and always put the best interests of my clients first. I am authentic with my clients and colleagues and I expect the same in return.
- PASSION I love what I do and who I am. I have a passion to lead, teach, mentor, and help others. I am inspired by my clients and my clients are inspired by me.
- BALANCE I work hard. I play hard. I proactively balance excellence in business success, financial independence, health, and family and relationships.
- LEADERSHIP I am a leader amongst leaders. Great leaders inspire action. I inspire action that leads to measurable, positive change for my clients, my team, and for myself.
- TEAM Together Everyone Achieves More. I am a proud member of a strong, elite team. I actively participate, engage, and connect with my peers, clients, and community.
- SUCCESS I am in business to succeed and to ensure my clients and their companies are successful.
- KNOWLEDGE I am committed to continual learning and to using proven, real-world tools and experience. I believe in constant and never-ending improvement and the search for new ways to add more value.
“Pam’s insight confirmed that we were moving in the right direction and identified where we needed to put more effort. It was the value of having outside eyes on the inside of the organization.”
“Superb Leadership Skills”
“I’ve had the pleasure of working with Pam on several occasions and her executive leadership skills in the sales and marketing domain are superb.”
“Pam is a highly-qualified and successful executive. She possesses an in-depth industry knowledge and a no-nonsense, business acumen. She is a tenacious negotiator and is well versed in sales and marketing from the ground up. She is strong, smart, and personable. Pam is the type of person to whom you can trust your most important and difficult projects and be assured that if she cannot find a way to make it work – she will create a way.”