Need to Accelerate Business Growth? I’ll Provide a Roadmap & Guidance for Success | 30+ Years of Experience, Growing Multi-Million Dollar Businesses
Want to be an extra-ordinary leader? Let me help you find your “extra”!
Many of the world’s top business leaders, athletes, celebrities, and others employ a business coach to help them reach peak performance at each stage of their career. Often, individuals find a built-in coach early in their careers through their direct supervisor or senior leadership.
A business coach brings clarity to your professional world. They help you figure out where you are, where you want to go, and how to get you there. When I work with clients, for example, I focus on four key areas:
- Time: How much time are you spending on the job? Do you have work/life balance?
- Team: Do you have a functional team? Do you have the right people in the right positions? Is it the optimal team to help you scale and move to the next level?
- Revenue: Are you meeting your revenue goals? Are you stuck? Is there an opportunity to accelerate your growth?
- Transition: Are you transitioning leadership roles within your organization? Are you transitioning from one generation to another in the case of a family business? Are you shifting business models?
Interested in exploring how a business coach, like me, could help you reach the next level in your career? Let’s get the conversation started. Send me an email at email@example.com.
Why Focal Point?
“Our vision is to leave a legacy of success by positively impacting business leaders in every city and country in the world.”
“Our mission is to change the world through business leadership and education.”
“We are the ‘pebble in the pond.’ We positively impact the world first through our clients, then their families, employees, companies, communities, regions, and countries.”
FocalPoint can help with
We are helping execs be more productive and effective, better use their time, allow for more work life balance,
Are the right players in the right positions? Is it the right team to help you move forward and get where you want to go? What are the team dynamics? Are they cohesive and all on the same page?
Helping execs put plans in place to ensure revenue growth. Helping execs jump start sales and get “unstuck”. Ensuring that sales is achieving its objectives. The right infrastructure is in place to sustain growth. Looking together at the expense side of things.
In some cases, helping business owners plan for a transition (to the next generation or for a sale) or an exit strategy
Why You’ll Love FocalPoint
- LEGACY Every day, I contribute to the world in a positive way. The impact I make on my clients and colleagues will have a lasting benefit.
- INTEGRITY I am genuine in all aspects of my life. I “walk my talk” and always put the best interests of my clients first. I am authen4c with my clients and colleagues and I expect the same in return.
- PASSION I love what I do and who I am. I have a passion to coach, teach, mentor, and help others. I am inspired by my clients and my clients are inspired by me.
- BALANCE I work hard. I play hard. I proac4vely balance excellence in business success, financial independence, health and fitness, and family and relationships.
- LEADERSHIP I am a leader amongst leaders. Great leaders inspire ac4on. I inspire ac4on that leads to measurable, posi4ve change for my clients, my team, and for myself.
- TEAM Together Everyone Achieves More. I am a proud member of a strong, elite team. I actively participate, engage, and connect with my fellow coaches, clients, and community.
- PROFITABILITY I am in business to make a profit. I expect a positive return on investment for myself, my clients, and my community.
- KNOWLEDGE I am committed to con4nual learning and to using proven, real-world tools and experience. I believe in constant and never-ending improvement and the search for new ways to add more value.
“Superb Leadership Skills”
“Pam is a highly-qualified and successful executive. She possesses an in-depth industry knowledge and a no-nonsense, business acumen. She is a tenacious negotiator and is well versed in sales and marketing from the ground up. She is strong, smart, and personable. Pam is the type of person to whom you can trust your most important and difficult projects and be assured that if she cannot find a way to make it work – she will create a way.”